SSLNG receiving terminals
Gas and Heat is strongly committed to serve the fast-growing market of replacing traditional oil-based fuels with LNG. Small Scale LNG receiving and distribution terminals is a sector in which the company has a strong focus. With the development of the first Small-Scale LNG terminal in the Mediterranean, Gas and Heat has built a wealth of experience while innovating new cost efficient solutions that are both customer-centric and industry-leading in quality.
This places Gas and Heat in a strong position to support its clients throughout the entire LNG value chain.
From the investment
basic idea to the f.i.d.
- Identification of the socioeconomic conditions to underpin a profit-making business
- Concept design and technology selection relevant to the entire LNG value chain, from the supply source up to local off takers
- Site selection
- Business model
- Developing the social awareness of the asset to the local Authorities and people Hazid, Hazop, Fmeca
- Permitting to build and operate
From the f.i.d. to the operation
- Financing and subsidies
- EPC contactor
- Achievement of the final permit to operate the Terminal
- Operator training
- After sale technical assistance
- Assistance with off-taker identification and contract negotiations